• Stromboli ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit. If Stromboli are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer or bake them immediately.
• Stromboli can be stored in your refrigerator for 1-2 days after arrival or can be frozen for up to 1-2 weeks. If frozen, be sure to move Stromboli to the refrigerator the day before baking, so it can defrost fully overnight.
• Preheat oven to 375 F. Microwave cooking is not recommended
• Your Stromboli is shipped in an oven friendly pan. However, the clear cover can NOT be used in oven. REMOVE THE COVER, plastic wrap, and place the pan on a cookie sheet
• Place cookie sheet on the middle rack
• Bake fully until the crust becomes crispy and golden brown (approx. 30-35 minutes). Remove Stromboli from oven. Cool 5 minutes before serving